Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WHOO LOVES YOU???
 I finally got Queen Patricia to come over and play in the quilting room.  She made the cutest quilt for her new grandson Aedric.  She did a great job quilting even though we didn't get it done the first day.  I think that was because she wanted to spend her day sitting under the machine bonding with the Schnauzers...
Over the years I have been fortunate to have shared many different crafts and talents with the people I work with.  Now the quilting is starting to rub off.  This awesome quilt was made by my co-worker and friend Sarita Hammond for her son Braxton.  This is her second quilt and I'm sure she isn't done!  I'm so proud of her!

This is my first quilt of 2011.  Is was for Marlene of My Heritage Fabrics on 2nd street, everyone needs to go in there and see her beautiful fabric and plus she is kind enough to display the quilts that I have quilted for her...



No comments:

Post a Comment