Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This is the latest quilt that I finished..A lady named Tracy made the quilt top.  Let me tell you about Tracy.. She was referred to me by her cousin Jackie (I have quilted a couple of quilts for her) and I met up with her on her break from a training job she was doing out on the North end of town.  From the second we started talking I felt like I have known Tracy for years..as it turns out we know a lot of the same people and have a lot of the same crafting interests.  It was so fun talking with her I swear we were like two high school friends just catching up...Her quilt was made out of a canvas like material, it is gorgeous and very very heavy!  She also gave me another one to quilt that she has embroidered on so hopefully I will be able to post it soon...KaReN

No comments:

Post a Comment