Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome to my quilting blog..
    Some quick history--In approximately 1996 my Mom bought us a quilting machine. It was an AMQS.  No stitch regulator that was the biggest down fall..We had a blast with that machine we made several quilts and a lot of wall hangings.  In 2007 I got daring and sold my HMQS and bought a Gammill..I call her the cadi of quilting machines!  I love helping people finish their quilts.  I also make quilts so I know the time and hard work that goes into each quilt.  Since I have been quilting for others I have been amazed at all the beautiful quilts that have been brought to me so I decided a blog would be a great way to share with everyone.  I am also hopeful it will be a fun way to share information and ideas with other quilters...So enjoy and remember to always QUILT 4 FUN!    KaReN

No comments:

Post a Comment